This flag was named after Colonel Christopher Gadsden of South Carolina and was flown early in 1776 by Commodore Esek Hopkins of Rhode Island; first Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Fleet. Its inscription represented a warning by the colonists to the British.
Excellent quality Nyl-Glo (Nylon) material.
Made in the USA.
- Parades or Indoor Display
- Colonial Nyl-Glo is Made of 100% SolarGuard Nylon, America's No.1 Choice for Flags.
- Flannel Lined Hem Slides over Standard 1 1/4 in
- Flag Design Conforms to Official State and UN Specifications
- Suitable flag for Parades, Residential, and Business
- Ideal Flag for Less Wind
- Flag is Finished with Two Brass Grommets in a Sturdy Canvas Header